U.N. Global Agenda 2030 Part 5
New World Order, Transforming Your World, Whether You Like it or Not
The U.N. 2030 Agenda is a 15 year plan they began to Implement in Jan. 2016. Using their own words as written, “the full implementation of Agenda 2030 is irreversible.” Part 5 reveals a few more pieces of the plan, but it all leads to the same conclusion>Global Socialism.
They want, One Central Government, Open Borders, Universal Law, Share the Wealth, Universal Healthcare, Universal Education, Global Police Force, Control of Natural Resources, Control of Production and Manufacturing, a Global Currency, and Global Taxes.
This Election is the most important election in our Nations history. It will truly decide if America will have an Independent Future, or a Future of Global Governance and Faceless Tyranny.
Here is a Link to U N.org and the 2030 Agenda in it’s entirety https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
Follow-up and review:
47. Our Governments have the primary responsibility for follow-up and review, at the national, regional and global levels, in relation to the progress made in implementing the Goals and targets over the coming fifteen years. To support accountability to our citizens, we will provide for systematic follow-up and review at the various levels, as set out in this Agenda and the Addis Ababa Action Agenda. The High Level Political Forum under the auspices of the General Assembly and the Economic and Social Council will have the central role in overseeing follow-up and review at the global level. = (U.N. Oversight, Global Taxes, and Financial Lending Mandates)
48. Indicators are being developed to assist this work. Quality, accessible, timely and reliable disaggregated data will be needed to help with the measurement of progress and to ensure that no one is left behind. Such data is key to decision-making. Data and information from existing reporting mechanisms should be used where possible. We agree to intensify our efforts to strengthen statistical capacities in developing countries, particularly African countries, least developed countries, landlocked developing countries, small island developing States and middle-income countries. We are committed to developing broader measures of progress to complement gross domestic product (GDP). A call for action to change our world. = (Total Global Control, Share the Wealth, Socialism)
49. Seventy years ago, an earlier generation of world leaders came together to create the United Nations. From the ashes of war and division they fashioned this Organization and the values of peace, dialogue and international cooperation which underpin it. The supreme embodiment of those values is the Charter of the United Nations.
The U.N. Decides What’s Best in a Borderless Global Community:
50. Today we are also taking a decision of great historic significance. We resolve to build a better future for all people, including the millions who have been denied the chance to lead decent, dignified and rewarding lives and to achieve their full human potential. We can be the first generation to succeed in ending poverty; just as we may be the last to have a chance of saving the planet. The world will be a better place in 2030 if we succeed in our objectives.
51. What we are announcing today – an Agenda for global action for the next fifteen years – is a charter for people and planet in the twenty-first century. Children and young women and men are critical agents of change and will find in the new Goals a platform to channel their infinite capacities for activism into the creation of a better world. = (Encouraging Protests and Civil Unrest)
52. “We the Peoples” are the celebrated opening words of the UN Charter. It is “We the Peoples” who are embarking today on the road to 2030. Our journey will involve Governments as well as Parliaments, the UN system and other international institutions, local authorities, indigenous peoples, civil society, business and the private sector, the scientific and academic community – and all people. Millions have already engaged with, and will own, this Agenda. It is an Agenda of the people, by the people, and for the people – and this, we believe, will ensure its success. = (How can the Agenda be for “The People” when “The People” Didn’t have a Vote?)
Sustainable Development Goals and targets are Irreversible:
53. The future of humanity and of our planet lies in our hands. It lies also in the hands of today’s younger generation who will pass the torch to future generations. We have mapped the road to sustainable development; it will be for all of us to ensure that the journey is successful and its gains irreversible.
54. Following an inclusive process of intergovernmental negotiations, and based on the Proposal of the Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals , which includes a chapeau contextualising the latter, the following are the Goals and targets which we have agreed.
55. The SDGs and targets are integrated and indivisible, global in nature and universally applicable, taking into account different national realities, capacities and levels of development and respecting national policies and priorities. Targets are defined as aspirational and global, with each government setting its own national targets guided by the global level of ambition but taking into account national circumstances. Each government will also decide how these aspirational and global targets should be incorporated in national planning processes, policies and strategies. It is important to recognize the link between sustainable development and other relevant ongoing processes in the economic, social and environmental fields. = (The Agenda must be stopped now or the damage will be irreversible)
American Wealth, Values, and Freedoms Will be Lost Forever if 2030 is Fully Implemented:
56. In deciding upon these Goals and targets, we recognise that each country faces specific challenges to achieve sustainable development, and we underscore the special challenges facing the most vulnerable countries and, in particular, African countries, least developed countries, landlocked developing countries and small island developing States, as well as the specific challenges facing the middle-income countries. Countries in situations of conflict also need special attention. = (Once again Wealth Redistribution)
57. We recognize that baseline data for several of the targets remain unavailable, and we call for increased support for strengthening data collection and capacity building in Member States, to develop national and global baselines where they do not yet exist. We commit to addressing this gap in data collection so as to better inform the measurement of progress, in particular for those targets below which do not have clear numerical targets.
58. We encourage ongoing efforts by states in other fora to address key issues which pose potential challenges to the implementation of our Agenda; and we respect the independent mandates of those processes. We intend that the Agenda and its implementation would support, and be without prejudice to, those other processes and the decisions taken therein. = (Mandates are the U.N.’s way of saying Forced)
59. We recognise that there are different approaches, visions, models and tools available to each country, in accordance with its national circumstances and priorities, to achieve sustainable development; and we reaffirm that planet Earth and its ecosystems are our common home and that ‘Mother Earth’ is a common expression in a number of countries and regions. = ( The U.N. is Claiming the Planet)
American Nationalist Report:
For more news stories and articles go to http://www.americannationalistreport.com/ or visit our new page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AmericanNationalistReport/ Hit the like button to get American Nationalist in your news feed.
Freedom has responsibility. Responsibility has pride. Pride has ambition. Ambition has productivity. Productivity has prosperity. Prosperity has Freedom!!! It’s a beautiful cycle…
Donald Trump could be our last hope to save America peacefully… and keep that beautiful cycle alive. Vote for Donald Trump and…Let’s Make America Great Again…
Libertarians for Trump 2016
Country Over Party Every Time…..